Synthesis ESSAY/RESEARCH PAPER/custom written DISSERTATION
NOTE: You can found the article source from below link and you can use only this source
1. Introduce the author of each source and give them title of each source and topic of discussion.
state a compare or contrast thesis showing an overall reaction to the articles your summarises.
2. this a the focus that the body of your synthesis to support with evidence from your sources.
3. support the the thesis by showing similarities and differences among the sources( use quotation, paragraph, examples) from the sources.
4. The organization is the most important part of the synthesis, so try out more than one format.
Be sure that each paragraph:
1. begins with a sentence or phrase that informs readers of the topic of the paragraph.
Include information from more than one sources
2. Clearly indicates which material comes from which source using lead in phrases and in-text citations. And do not indicate where the synthesis ends their own comments begin or vice versa.
3. State your own perspective; comment on any of the points that you are synthesising, including comments on evidence, example etc.
Represent the text fairly— you are simply repeating what the sources say in your own words. But does not mean that you are in anyway changing what the source says.
1.Re-satate the thesis ( use different words).
State the significance of what was discuss.
2. Also you may want to suggest further research or comment on things that it was not possible for you to discuss in the ESSAY/RESEARCH PAPER/custom written DISSERTATION.